Friday, August 6, 2010

I SEAL-ed the deal!

by Kem

I recently did something for the cause I joined, PETA. I know we're supposed to join or be active for a month but I liked PETA somehow and grew fond of it. So I always take time in reading the subscription emails they send me. The latest thing I did for PETA was to sign an online petition urging Canada's Prime minister to stop the seal slaughter.

Seals are very pretty and nice creatures and I believe they deserve to live peacefully in the wild. I'm not angry to those who do it because we can't change what already happened anyway. But what we can change is the future. We can share to everyone that seals already had experienced enough cruelty from humans, therefore we must stop now.

I "liked" PETA in Facebook and invited people to join this advocacy because I'd like to share to them this knowledge. Signing and promoting the online petition for the prevention of the seal slaughter is something I did that made me feel good. Now I guess I can say that I seal-ed the deal. :)

1 comment: