Friday, September 24, 2010

Mix and Match (for more "kilig" factor)

I made my very first mash-up project two days ago and it was really fun (though tiring) to do. I liked the way my classmates responded after I showed them the video I mashed up; "nakakakilig" was what they said.

It was a really different experience being the one who does the videos similar to what we see mostly in YouTube. I can't believe they have all the time they can allot for creating these kinds of project. I thought it was really amazing creating something like that. That's why even though mine didn't work out as planned, I still feel proud for my first mash-up project.

Yeah, it didn't work out as planned. I had technical problems such as wrong video formats thus, the original concept of my mash-up was not carried out by the end result. I had to resort to stock videos to be able to finish my project. But at least it ended up alright.

In terms of Copyright issues, I was really bothered after completing my project. I thought I might get sued for using the videos from YouTube. So I had this urge to put a disclaimer at the end of the video. I'm saying it here again, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE VIDEOS AND THE MUSIC.

But all in all, creating mash-ups is fun! I'm looking forward to doing it again. Here's my project by the way if you want to check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment