Thursday, June 24, 2010

GREENY ME



I AM GREEN MINDED. Yes I am and I care for the environment. Maybe not as hardcore as some environment activists are but on my own little way, I can keep the fight for our mother nature.  I was still young when I realized that I love planting trees and some plants in our garden and I promised that I would be a protector of the environment someday. I do not know any organization that keeps the fight as Greenpeace. Aside from the fact that they have scope internationally, Greenpeace has already made significant projects and launched movements all over the country. They also tackled some issues before when the sea disasters were prevalent. 

I am thankful for this class for it does not only encourages us to be active online but also be socially active for some movements where we are of interest with. And as for me, this fight for the environment through this organization- Greenpeace, is just the start of something bigger for me. And it all started with a simple class activity in my BC 148 class.

No comments:

Post a Comment