Thursday, June 17, 2010

UP in Black and White

This is first less-than-a-minute project using my 2GB camera phone! Who would have thought this phone would come in so handy? The video is about 54 seconds long and it shows how I see the everyday UP Mass Comm - in black in white. No color-coating, just plain black and white.

As for the technicality of the video, since I'm using a lesser quality camera, I tried playing around with its look, thus making it black and white with an old age feel so as to hide the low-definition features of the clips. When the effects came all together, I liked what I saw, a black and white, not-so-clear, old-age feel video.

I hope I improve from this! That's for sure.
So any comments! Yes. I know you have some!

-Margie Manlunas, 2008 27869

Music used: Blind Melon - No Rain (2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment