Thursday, July 8, 2010

Charm's Online Collaboration Project :)


I chose to create a poster promoting children’s rights.

I wanted to make something that I can contribute to my chosen organization which is...


I searched in Google, Yahoo, and Flickr to find the perfect picture for my project. I think it took me an hour to find what I’m really looking for.

Luckily, I found Mr Jo Pensica’s photo stream in Flckr through typing children, bata, Pilipino and many others in the search box. While looking through his albums, I learned that one of his favourite subjects when taking pictures are children. So it became difficult for me to choose a photo because everything in his stream is just so excellent and amazing.


After minutes of deciding which picture, I finally chose this photo.



I sent him a message to ask permission and thankfully, he replied quickly.


I enhanced the picture by sharpening it to show a bright contrast of black and white. And then, I added my message and voila, here it is.



Thank you Kuya Jo Pensica for allowing me to use your photo. :)



2 comments:

  1. great photo choice. it could have helped if you did some metaphorical thing with the net or the box-like structure where the child is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Ma'am! I will make some changes. Thank you for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete