Thursday, July 8, 2010

Collaborative Work




Bahay na Pula by: Chedrick Sagluet
Edited by: Kath Gabaon


Bahay na Pula is a well-known haunted house in Bulacan. When I was a kid, I'm wishing to visit this house to satisfy my curiosity about ghosts.

last weekend, while browsing my Facebook account I saw this video of Bahay na Pula that was being tagged to one of my friends. This video is public so I was able to access it. I got interested so I asked the permission of the one who uploaded it to use it in this colloborative activity. (The owner allowed me to access his video.)


I told him that i'll edit his video but I encountered difficulty in downloading it. That's why I chose to edit the photo instead of video. (hahahaha, I'm not that good in photo editing by the way:) FUN!

I sent him the link of our blogsite so that he can able to access my edited work.
This colloborative activity was so fun and interesting because I was able to connect with other people whom I don't know and was able to gain their trust. Trust in a sense that they allow me to access their personal files.






1 comment: