Monday, July 19, 2010

Signing in from Bandar Sunway, Malaysia!

Hello All!

I'm in the land of kopitiam and teh tarik to deliver a paper on web video's implications on the media and how amateurs online are creating intelligent environments.

PHEW! What a mouthful.

I'll try to send updates as often as I can, but right now I really do have to revise my presentation. Hopefully no one walks out on me at the colloquium. :)

Wish me luck guys!

PS: You can check out more about the conference here and here.

5 comments:

  1. OMG Ma'am Data! I am so proud of you ma'am!

    "Canlas, Daphne-Tatiana “Created, Produced and Starred in by...Me: Amateur video on the web and its implications for Philippine mainstream television” (80)"

    Is this your undergraduate or graduate thesis ma'am? Remeber what I told you the week before last, about my desired topic? I am actually working on it. Thanks to you ma'am for the motivation you have given me!

    Whooops I almost forgot, cheers for your colloquium!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good luck on your colloquium Ma'am! Knock 'em dead (figuratively. Lol). See you soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Ma'am! Break a leg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma'am! I wish you good luck! I bet no one's gonna walk out on you. hehe :)

    By the way, we already have a concept for our Podcast. Check out the groups, I think someone posted the updates there.

    Best of Luck! And see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete